Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Earning Online - Words of Wisdom!

Well... I'm back. Much more experienced in earning money online, with not even a single dollar in my account so far :-)


Readbud


I had told about Readbud.. and mentioned about feedback I had about Readbud too. Many said Readbud starts hide and seek after a stage... and guys, that stage is IN into my life now! After you reach 30$, I'm struggling to get articles, but not getting more than one or two articles per day! God knows when I will be able to reach their margin amount ie, $50... !!!


Afferinte

Well, this is a high-paying site, pays around 20 cents for clicking on each mail you receive! Unbelievable, isn't it? Looks very attractive. Me too thinks the same, ladies and gentlemen... But again, this site is listed as scam in many of PTC observers. Minimum payout is $10,000... imagine having $10000 in your account some day for just clicking on ads... unbelievable, unreal!

But I'm just hoping that it's real, and clicking on the ads :-)

Neobux

This is listed as paying site by everyone. I too feel so because of their consistency. I have accumulated $1.3. Minimum payout is $2, I should be able to reach it withing few days. Since am a free member, it will be only 4 ads worth $0.01 each per day, and 4-5 micro ads worth $0.001.. sometimes if you are lucky you get another bonus ad worth $0.01, and even mini-ad worth $0.005 too sometimes! Keeping track once in two hours help earn more.

It's small money, but money after all. Small is always beautiful, and trustworthy. So recommending you to join with my reference - Neobux. Click on the link and join now!

Donkeymails

Donkeymails.. it really makes you a donkey sometimes! :-) Saying this, just because sometimes you get tired of clicking on ads worth 0.01 cents! Very rarely you get ads worth 1 cents and 0.5 cents. Most of the mail ads are worth 0.25 cents. Paid to Click ads are more, they range from 0.25 cents to 0.01 cents. And there are ads that get points for your click too. You can use the points to advertise yourself. Or to play Donkey LOTTO! :-) I think points can't be redeemed for cash.
It takes more than a month to achieve 1 $ with free membership, without any referrals. I'm yet to achieve it, on $0.78 yet, 3-4 days to go! Excited :-D

Any money is money, so recommend you to try it out - Click here: Donkeymails - Join Now!


TWTBUCKS:

This is a program that pays you to post ads to twitter. The more followers you have, more will be your networth, and pay per tweet. So first build up a real twitter portfolio. Post trusted content and get good followers. Then sign in to Twtbuck. It lets you place only 6 ads per day, so if you are sitting internet whole day, you can spread your ads across the day so that your timeline doesn't look like made for ads.

One more thing is you need to tweet with given keywords. You need to be careful and creative so as not to sound salesy and loose your trusted followers.

This is a good one, minimum pay is $10 with paypal. I'm on $1 without any referrals, just in 6 days. Recommend you to join - Click here: http://bit.ly/fHa7DT



Finally before signing off, I want to tell you that I would be back next time after I get some money in my paypal account, or after I discover something interesting for you. Till then if you want to be in touch, you can follow me on twitter @buy2012, where I will be updating regularly on daily basis, with micro-blog of 140 words...

Be safe, take care, cheers, ba-bye...!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing info about Twtbuck. Small correction, Its not 6 ads per day...its 6 ads per 8 hours or 18 ads a day.

    From
    Twtbuck Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope boss, It's not working that way... I get paid tweets only once in a day, only 6 tweets... After reading your comment I checked it again, and it's the same...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all depends upon the active campaigns. Don't worry, more advertisers joining in from today. You will definitely get more than 6 tweet ads.

    ReplyDelete