Friday, March 18, 2011

FIRST PAYMENT FROM DONKEYMAIL...

Hello World!
As promised I'm back with update... I have received my first payment from Donkeymails!

I gambled with a game called ROCK-SCISSOR-PAPER game and lost few millicents, but still managed to achieve $1. I applied for payout, and got it just yesterday in my paypal account! This was just to check whether I will receive or not.
Well, now I'm suggesting you to join Donkeymails. My referral link is http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=soulofthebird. Click on it and get registered, be my referral.
Put me a message after you are done, I will give you tips on how to proceed through donkeymail and make good use of it.
Now the BIG QUOSCHAN is, Will Paypal let me withdraw this amount?
That is still a question unanswered, trying to get it done - Once I get any updates on this I will update with new posting.
Will be back with more, till then seeyaaa... take care..... ba-byeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment