Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Get Paid to Read...! ! ?

Sorry World, for not coming up with anything new for last few days... I am busy reading Connecting the Dots by Rashmi Bansal, in my free time. Going slowly, reading every story and taking in the spirit...  enjoying.

By the way guys ( n gals of course!  ) I should tell you about my one more venture! One of these days I sat searching for online work-from-home opportunities. I got across a website readbud.com. It said Get Paid To Read the articles!

A bookworm like me will never leave such opportunity… And I signed up. And started reading. My earning was at $1.36 t the end of the first day, by reading and rating 18 articles!

After a while the doubt struck me - whether this could be true. So I googled, and found many people saying different things about Readbud. Even on twitter there were many who said Readbud was a scam. A PTC investigation site also said Readbud was a scam, while it rated NEOBUX, DONKEYMAIL and couple of other websites as Genuine and Paying.

I was in a fix, whether to continue with Readbud or not. Compared to other websites, this is a high-earner website. If you spend 30 minutes on Donkeymail, safely you can earn just about 2 cents, not more. Neobux has limited number of advertisements for free memberships, so the earning is not much. Comparatively this is much higher! and enjoyable too.

I mulled over it for a while and decided to continue with it. The articles I get to read are, I should admit, are interesting, and make me think in different dimensions. So I don’t have anything to loose, though Readbud turns out to be a scam finally. 

Now my earnings are reasonably okay, ranging from $ 0.90 to $ 1.30. I will have to wait till I reach $ 50 to know the truth!

I have always wondered about online advertising and the effectiveness of it. I still doubt whether numerous advertisements popping out the browsers reach target audience. Kindly share your experience with Readbud PTR, or any other Paid To Click websites. I would like to know more… I’m curious and waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment