Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buy Books Leasurely... at Home...!!!

It'z a pleasure to read books... 

The knowledge you get through books is equal to experience of a life-time. I learn from the books a lot, while getting lost in books.

It's a long time - almost two years - since I went to a book mall, as I had to be at home all the time... Except office I never went anywhere since I came to know I'm becoming a mom.

But how long can I sit like this? How long I have sacrifice buying and reading good books?

Last week I found out about an online shop, where books are sold at 40% discount. Before this I never even thought of shopping online. 

I logged into the site, and within 5 minutes I had order confirmation for one of the best books - Women and Weight Loss Tamasha through Flipkart.com...

Believe me, next day I had the book in my hand...!!! Of course, the fact that I live in a metro might be the reason...

Not to sound salesy, anyone should admit the truth that the site is very convenient to shop. I liked their service, and promptness. Tomorrow I'm going to order two more books in my wish list. I couldn't help but write about it.

Anyone who wants to checkout the site, click here... and shop for your favourite book with great discounts. You can also become an affiliate and refer the website to others who are in need... Just like me!


1 comment:

  1. Ditto hear. Last week for the first time I ordered books online,on Indiashopping. It reached me in 2 days, inspite of a major mistake in the adress. Got good discount also. So it is good option, but only for purchasing books.

    ReplyDelete